International 9800 Eagle + Interior v1.0.1 by Odd_fellow (1.30.x) for Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
If you don’t want to become a patron and just want to throw two cents, here’s my PayPal:
Also subscribe on my Youtube channel:
I won’t even bother making a list of all tuning options as there are too many. I recommend you to pay full attention to all of the upgrade dots while in truck config menu, because sometimes it’s not obvious which dot does what.
If you play ETS2 and notice crashes while in truck config menu, it may be related to missing Accessories DLC. I personally couldn’t reproduce this crash on my setup/never had any problems with it.
You can purchase it at Peterbilt (ATS) or Volvo (ETS2) dealership. UV template included in the archive.
Tested on 1.30.x game version. OpenGL (Macintosh) version of the game is NOT supported, don’t ask me to fix that, i don’t use OpenGL and i am not Apple product user.
Also, there’s a log warning that indicates a missing phys collision model for Galaxy CB cord. Yes, it’s there because 1.30 did bring unexpected cord behavior that i couldn’t fix, so i have deleted collision definition in .sii file. If you don’t want to see these warnings, don’t install Galaxy CB in your truck, simple as that.
- independent truck model
- detailed exterior
- detailed interior
- present the illumination of arrow speedometer and tachometer
- animation parts on interior
- the character is correctly sitting in the driver's seat
- the choice of wheels configuration
- the choice of color body, metallic, skin
- the choice of chassis
- the choice of cabins
- the choice of transmission, gearbox
- the choice of power engine
- correct position of the International logo
- Working headlights, brake lights, tail lights, front and rear turn signals, steering wheel and reverse signals
- The correct position of the player
- Tuning and accesories present
– interior accesories configuration
- Supports all major functions of the game
- buy from Volvo dealer
Changes in v1.0.1:
- This update fixes interior mirror bug which causes invisible exterior cabin.
Tested on game version 1.30.x