Enhanced Kenworth T680/T880 v1.0 by Tom Dooley (1.29.x) for American Truck Simulator game.
They say if people steal and copy your stuff, you are doing something right. Well, here we are again. I don’t want any re-upload, but the usual *censored* humans won’t care anyway.
A very big THANK YOU to Ric Callahan, who spent quite some hours prodding me to get things presentable.
Credits to 349hugo, Pendragon, Viper, Aradeth, Ohaha, Solaris, GT-Mike and Shin2044 for various parts and inspiration. If yoou think I’ve forgot to credit you, send me a msg on SCS forum, and I’ll check.
This mod was tested on 1.28 and 1.29beta. In case you also use my Pete 579 mod, make sure to put the one you are actually using over the other in mod manager – there’s a texture conflict which I hope to solve at a later date. Also, in 1.29beta, the interior lights have stopped working. They might come back or not. Use as-is for the time being. If I find a way to get them working again, I might release an update.
Download is via sharemods only, so if you find it on a different hoster, it’s an illegit copy, or outright fake. (Actually Happened!) My original release will be a) on atsmods.lt, and b) via Freddy Jimmink’s ATS & ETS2 Old School Skins and More group. Don’t bother demanding other options, I won’t provide them – and if you still find some… you know the drill. Not my upload, not my problem if you download something nasty. Just sayin’.
Remember, since it’s sharemods, activate an adblocker first, and don’t get discouraged if you are told “file not found”. That’s sharemods’ way of saying “Come back later to try again”.
- independent truck model
- High quality detailed exterior
- High quality detailed interior
- High quality 3D model
- correct truck proportions
- working lights
- working mirrors
- present the illumination of arrow speedometer and tachometer
- animation parts on interior
- the character is correctly sitting in the driver's seat
- the choice of wheels configuration
- the choice of color body / metallic paint / skins
- the choice of cabins
- the choice of chassis
- the choice of transmission, gearbox
- the choice of power engine
- correct position of the Kenworth logo
- Working headlights, brake lights, tail lights, front and rear turn signals, steering wheel and reverse signals;
- The correct position of the player
- Tuning and accesories present
– interior accesories configuration
- Supports all major functions of the game
- buy from Kenworth dealer
Changes from previous version:
- 76" mid-roof sleeper cabin+interior, v1.3 base game accessories compatible (thanks 349hugo), with own single-driver interior cabin
- 52" mid-roof cab with Aerokit, works good with colors, but has inconsistent texture on spoiler (uses stock 52" interior)
- Mid-length chassis for the 53-inch cabins, also usable for daycabs who have something to prove (original by Shin2044)
- multiple sets of roof mount points for ETS/Aradeth's lights and horns for all SLEEPER cabins (including one actual roof bar). Notice: Intentionally left enabled for all cabs. If you put accessories when they obviously dont fit, or hover in thin air, laugh is on you, not me.
- some bullbars with even more mount points (modified from Aradeth's models)
- side- and shortened rear exhausts for sleepers, some outward-angled (side exhausts with permission by Pendragon)
- interior cabin light (some colors)
- additional side blinkers on sleepers (optional)
- APU and aux Air-Con for 76" and 52" cabs (Viper)
- Assortment of rear fenders (thanks Viper)
- small number of sideskirts for mid- and long chassis
- Roof flares ported from day cab for sleepers (except for the Aero-52")
- lengthened sideflare stripes for the 76-inchers, with and without opening for side stacks
- "Lowbar" with marker light slots
Tested on game version 1.29.x